Once you download the zipped folder from your Themeforest account and extract that. You will get the folder like below:
Here v-4.x shows the version of the Jumbo React.
Inside this folder, you will receive following sub-folders and files:
- sourceThis sub-folder contains the files of Material Design, Material and React based version of Jumbo React powered by Material-UI and Reactstrap UI library.
- jumbo-jquery/This sub-folder contains the files of pure BS4 and jQuery based version of Jumbo React.
- next-js/This folder contains the next.js version of Jumbo React. So, if you want to run the project in next.js , then you can use this folder.
- starter-template/The code in this folder can be used as the starting point of the new project. It contains all the necessary components and settings required for the new project.
- starter-template-jwt-auth/This is another starter template code just as above one with one additional feature of authentication. This starter-template folder contains the JWT authentication service, you can use this to implement authentication process in your project.
- starter-template-without-auth/As the name suggests, this folder contains the code for the starting point of the new project without any authentication, so if you want to create a project that does not contain authentication feature, then this folder is ideal to start with.
- build/Build folder is used for offline demo or when the project needs to be deployed on the server.
- docs/This folder contains the html file that contains the link to online document of Jumbo React.
- PSDs/This folder contains the psd files of the screens.
- change-log.txtThis file contains the information about the updates done in the Jumbo on timely basis. So, this text file tells you on which date, what updation was done in the Jumbo.